A culture of teamwork. A history of success.
Join our growing team at FNB Small Business Finance.
Our SBA financing division at FNB is made up of a talented team that enjoys helping small business owners achieve their dreams. And, our goal is to do so in a streamlined and efficient process – that’s why we have dedicated an entire division to the SBA lending group.
FNB Small Business Finance continues to grow and we are looking for experienced Business Development Officers to join the team.
Why join FNB Small Business Finance?
- Experienced team of credit underwriters and a closing team that services only the Small Business Finance team
- Consistent and repeatable SBA loan process that allows a high level of efficiency for the small business owner
- Strongest marketing support in the industry
- Large lending footprint over 23 states and Washington, D.C.
- Fixed rates offered to small business owners
- Generous employee compensation and benefits package
- Strong and stable bank that is committed to our customer's success
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of FNB not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of his or her race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veteran. FNB provides all applicants and employees a discrimination and harassment free workplace.