Obtaining income-producing property for your business can be achieved through an SBA commercial real estate loan. These loans are typically used for land acquisition, business development, or construction on commercial properties. If you’re seeking financing for an existing property, new construction, or a redevelopment project, turn to the experts at First National Bank Small Business Finance. As experienced commercial real estate lenders, we understand all types of businesses — and the needs of their owners. Using SBA lending solutions, we can tailor a creative, cost-effective loan so you can put your commercial property to work for you as soon as possible.
Our commercial real estate lending features include:
- Up to 90% Financing
- Acquisition of new property
- Refinance of existing property (special financing available)
- Multi-use or special-use properties
- Including property improvements, equipment, working capital, closing costs and other business needs
- Up to 25 years - fully amortizing, no balloons
- Pre-payment penalty first three years only (7a)
- SBA 7a and 504 loans
Total financing packages from $250,000 to $12 million or more. Must be 51% owner occupied to qualify.
Contact a First National Bank Small Business Finance representative for more information on funding for your business: 1-855-935-6722