Obtaining property for your business can be achieved through an SBA commercial real estate loan. These loans are typically used for land acquisition, business development, or construction on commercial properties. If you’re seeking financing for an existing property, new construction, or a redevelopment project, turn to the experts at First National Bank Small Business Finance. As experienced commercial real estate lenders, we understand all types of businesses — and the needs of their owners. Using SBA lending solutions, we can tailor a creative, cost-effective loan so you can put your commercial property to work for you as soon as possible.
- Up to 90% financing, and sometimes more
- Acquisition of new property or refinance of existing property
- Ground up construction and property improvements
- Can include working capital, new equipment, and closing costs
- Multi-use or special-use properties
- Lower down payments
- Helps you build and maintain cash flow
- One loan for many of your business’ needs
- Up to 25-year term
Total financing packages from $250,000 to $12 million or more. Must be 51% owner occupied to qualify.