Whether it’s a ground up new build or leasehold improvements on a leased space (or anything in between), construction projects are complicated – and have a lot of moving parts. It is vital that the components of a construction project are taken care of properly to insure a successful project. That’s why it is important to have an experienced project team that can include an architect, engineer, general contractor, and lender.
At FNB Small Business Finance, we have a dedicated Construction Management Team that will not only help educate and prepare you – we will be with you at every step through the completion of your project. Our entire team is available to help you from the very earliest point of planning for your project to advise you and to help insure your project comes in on time and on budget. Our team has helped manage hundreds of projects worth many millions of dollars, and this experience and knowledge has been very valuable to our past and current clients.
“I had never done a construction loan before, but the team made me feel at ease by giving me updates on a regular basis. They were always there for me - I really can’t thank them enough for their help!” – Matt Pennisi, Durty Bull Brewing Co.
Unlike many other construction lending institutions, we maintain direct contact with you and the general contractor through the life of the construction funding. By taking the time to get to know your particular business needs, we are able to build a loan that will minimize your risk during the construction period and increase your capital.
- Up to 90% financing available
- Construction-to-Permanent financing available
- Contingency for Cost Overruns Included
- Interim Interest Reserve
- Includes Contractor Qualification, Cost Analysis, Disbursement Controls, Site Inspections at each Draw request, and Insurance Requirements
- No Delays in Rollover
- One Loan, One Closing, One Set of Documents, One Rate and Fee
- Measures Put In Place to Prevent Disruption of Funds During Construction, Guard Against
- Misappropriated Funds, Verify Contractor Qualification, and
- Allows Borrower to Concentrate on Running Their Business
With decades of experience in SBA lending, FNB Small Business Finance can help you with an SBA loan to finance new construction or expand/renovate an existing facility. If you’re looking for an SBA construction loan to start building your business, give us a call today to get started!